- The primary task of the Church Council is to,
- Carry out the business of the charge conference
- Help the congregation articulate its vision
- Oversee the planning of the congregation
- Develop systems that assure people are
- Received into fellowship,
- Guided and encouraged in their spiritual transformation and growth
- Supported as they live their lives as Christian disciple
Members of the Church Council are a part of the primary decision-making, evaluating, and forward-looking body of the church.
Membership includes the Chairperson, Secretary, Treasurer,
Lay Leader, Lay Member of Annual Conference,
Membership Secretary, Church Historians,
and Chairpersons or representatives from each committee
as well as At-Large Members voted on at Charge Conference.